Welcome to Bundaleer Care Services
At Bundaleer we work hard to give you freedom of choice and provide personalised care and support for all. By providing the complete continuum of care, we are able to foster independence, security, and comfort for all, creating a real sense of community and belonging.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Attention Staff and Visitors to Residential Aged Care homes
The advice for Residential Aged Care Facilities and Home Care Service providers has been updated as of 26th June 2021:
Until further advice is received, the following practices must be followed to ensure the safety of our residents, their extended families and our staff.
- All visitors must wear a surgical mask within the facility. You will notice our staff will be wearing masks too.
- No more than two visitors per resident per day.
- Visits must be conducted in the room of the resident who is being visited.
We are unable to admit any visitors in the following categories:
- Are from the Greater Sydney region (including the Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Wollongong and Shellharbour) on or after 21 June 21
- living in a household with a person who is currently self-isolating
- have been to any of the latest COVID-19 locations in NSW at the times and dates listed, excluding the monitor for symptoms list
- have a fever (37. 5°C or higher) or symptoms of COVID-19 (acute blocked nose congestion has been added to the list of symptoms)
- are in close contact of a person with confirmed COVID-19 and are within their self-isolation period.
Additionally, please remember from 1 June to 30 September 2021 visitors should not enter an aged care facility if they have not received a dose of the 2021 influenza vaccine, unless they meet the criteria under the exceptional and special circumstances.
- It is essential that visitors contact the Clinical Support Officer, to book in a time for a scheduled visit, at Cameron Street on (02) 6586- 9811.
- Our preferred visiting hours are 9:00am – 3:00pm Monday to Friday, and between 9:00am – 12:00pm on Saturday and Sunday, however, access is not restricted to these scheduled times, there may just be a slight delay in our staff granting you access into the facility, we appreciate your patience during these times.
- All visits must occur in the resident’s rooms maintaining social distancing measures.
- Screening will still occur to the entrance to the Care Home, your temperature will be noted upon sign in.
Stay up to date
If you have any questions or concerns relating to our COVID-19 precautionary measures for our Care Homes, please contact us on (02) 6586 9400 and speak our Clinical Services Officer of the respective Care Home.
Regularly visit the NSW COVID19 website on areas of active community transmission.
Our resident's safety is of the utmost importance, and we thank you for working with us to ensure their wellbeing.
Thank you for helping us to achieve this.
Chief Executive Officer
Updated: Tuesday 29th June, 2021